A favorite collection at BYU-Idaho, the Historical Literature Collection is known for its diversity. While the other collections in SPC are very focused, this collection has a wide range of topics.
Titles in the Historical Lit collection include:
- The Renowned History of Goody Two-Shoes by Charles Welsh (1881 edition)
- Death and the Good Life by Richard Hugo (published in 2002)
- The Master of Mary of Burgundy: A Book of Hours (1970 edition)
- Frozen Dog Tales and Other Things by Colonel William C. Hunter (Copyright 1905)
- Life of Abraham Lincoln by J. G. Holland (1865 original)
Some of the books in this collection are here because of the generous donations of community members. Whether you are interested in reading these books, Mein Kampf, or National Geographic, this is the collection for you!